Just some links…
I didn’t really think any of these were good enough for their own post. Or maybe I just didn’t feel like coming up with a paragraph for each one. Plus they’re all random…but so is the trill brill.
- thatvideosite.com…I mean, what can I say. I could, and do, waste hours on this site. Chuck and I exchange at least a link a day from this thing. Sometimes 50.
- bahamas.com…I cant be the only one who thinks the execution of this site, all the info they packed in there, the logo(!) and all that…I just love this site.
- bahamasbestrealestate.com…I think I have posted this before. Simple little site, the dude updates it himself. Beautiful lots for dreaming about.
- flatpakhouse.com…kind of relates to the one above. I love modular stuff right now. Don’t like the design of the site that much.
- joenet.co.jp…funny name. I can’t read anything and Google’s translate tool is hilariously…so I just look at the pictures. I like jeans.
- ventureblog.com…just a good read you know? I love listening to these guys talk, in effect; they decide the next ‘hot thing.’ Good insight.
- engadget.com…I check this site too much.
- Nat’s MySpace…a constant flow ‘internet type pics’ which range from cringingly offensive to some of the funniest shit I’ve seen on the internet.
- Glob…dude updates a lot doesn’t he? Never not working. Just something to look at, entertaining.
This post is hard to read isn’t it!?